- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Getting Started
- Design & Layout
- Store Settings
- mPower Marketing Tools
- Order Processing
- Conversion Features
- View mStore
- Account Admin
- Support Options
How To Use Abandoned Cart Reminder?
This tool allows you to contact customers who started the checkout (but did not finish) and give them a link and reason to return and complete their purchase.
How to Enabled Abandoned Cart Reminders?
You will see Enabled Abandoned Cart Reminders toggle button along with ON/OFF option use these toggle buttons to turn on the cart reminder
Once you turn on the Reminder, you will also need to configure the Time(in Minutes), Minimum Cart Amount and Message Contents. click the save button once you configure the settings.
1) SMS Messages will only be sent to people who have not opted out of text messages
2) Each Abandoned cart SMS message requires the purchase of one SMS credit before sending (can be purchased
3) Ask a user to enter a special promo code to track usages of this feature.
- How Many Configurations Are Available In The mStore Dashboard?
- What Type Of Analytics Are Provided In The Dashboard?
- How Should I Use The Abandoned Cart Report?
- What Information On The Buyer Is Visible?
- How do Recent Orders and Sales Statistics work?
365/1%Last update: 2016-12-09 12:06
Author: Craig F
You cannot comment on this entry